If you’re looking to kick-start your weight loss journey, this 7-day weight loss plan for women is the perfect place to start. We want to fuel your body with good, healthy ingredients. That includes healthy fats, lean proteins, energy-rich carbs, and lots and lots of vegetables. Oh, did we forget to mention flavor? These meals are going to be delicious, too!
We know that it’s sometimes hard to kickstart a new routine, so we wanted to take the guesswork out of it. We included five amazing workouts and meal plans for this all-inclusive 7-day weight loss plan for women. So get ready to get fit and lose some weight!
Weight Loss Tips
Before we move into the workouts and the meals, let’s talk about a few things that will set you up for success this week.
- Don’t forget to drink water. Dehydration can majorly derail you from your weight loss journey. Sometimes drinking water will remind our brain that we’re not actually hungry, and it will certainly give you a boost of energy to get through the day.
- Be realistic about your goals. You’re not going to get to your goal weight after this 7 day weight loss plan for women, so don’t be upset if the scale hasn’t moved that much in a week. It takes a 3,500 deficit to lose one pound, so don’t expect to lose more than a few pounds after this week.
- Make sure you’re prepared. This means meal planning and prepping. We’ve taken the planning out of the equation, but make sure you’ve prepped enough snacks and you’re ready for healthy meals this week. If you’re not, you might reach for a guilty pleasure.
- Skip the soft drinks. Say no to any sugary drinks this week, which includes soda and also those tasty coffee drinks. Even fruit juices are loaded up with sugar and extra calories. Try to stick to coffee, tea, and water. If you need to reach for a flavored beverage, try a low-calorie bubbly water.
- Put on music if you don’t feel like working out. Sometimes, it’s hard to want to work out, but it’s so important to keep moving! If you need some extra motivation, put on some of your favorite tunes to remind yourself how good you’ll feel once you’re done!
7-Day Weight Loss Plan for Women
Workout: 30-Minute Melt Off the Weight Cardio Workout
Breakfast: Egg Stuffed Baked Portobello Mushroom
Lunch: Quinoa Salad
Dinner: Detoxifying Slow Cooker Moroccan Stew
Snack: Pea and Avocado Dip with raw vegetables
Workout: 30-Minute Upper Body Cardio Workout
Breakfast: Peach Pie Breakfast Parfait
Lunch: Flush The Fat Away Vegetable Soup
Dinner: Curry Chicken Casserole Recipe
Snack: Cilantro Lime Three Bean Salad
Breakfast: Healthier “Energy-Boosting” Granola Recipe
Lunch: Cranberry and Brussels Sprout Detox Salad
Dinner: Slow Cooker Mulligatawny Soup
Snack: Caramelized Cauliflower
Workout: 12-Minute Home HIIT Challenge
Breakfast: Baked Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal
Lunch: Winter Buddha Bowl
Dinner: Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteaks
Snack: Cucumber, Tomato, and Avocado Salad
Workout: 30-Minute Lower Body Cardio Workout
Breakfast: Rise and Shine with these Greek Egg Muffins
Lunch: Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese
Dinner: Chicken Enchilada Slow Cooker Soup
Snack: No-Bake Workout Bars
Workout: Lower Belly Fat Workout for Absolute Beginners
Breakfast: Baked Kale and Eggs
Lunch: Easy Tomato and Basil Slow Cooker Soup
Dinner: Plant-Based Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
Snack: Grilled Zucchini Caprese
Breakfast: Flour-less Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
Lunch: Turkey and Spicy Hummus Club
Dinner: Skinny Salmon, Kale, & Cashew Bowl
Snack: Cauliflower Nachos
Don’t stop at the end of the week! Follow us on Facebook to stay motivated once your 7-day journey is over. Or, subscribe to our newsletter to get recipes sent directly to your inbox.